Monday, April 11, 2005

Shannon Routs Competition - Wins NCAA Hockey Tourney Pool Hands Down

Ah, yes, what a fine wonderous weekend it was - great weather, fun curator's ball. Plus - the icing on the cake - the Denver defeat of North Dakota 4-1 in the final game of the NCAA Division I Hockey Tournament. Granted, I had sealed my victory in the Andy/Shannon NCAA Hockey Tourney Pool before they even dropped the puck but now I can be bold. I'm quite sure this makes up for my average NCAA basketball pool performance. Incomplete listing of pool participants and results are here. Andy has the rest of the pool participants but rest assured there is only one winner. So in the eternal words of MC Hammer doo-do-do-do, can't touch this! Congrats Denver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home