Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Media Blitz 2: On The Radio: DJ Local

My second radio studio experience this past Monday was that I was honored to be the guest DJ on 88.3 WCBN FM Ann Arbor from about 3:40 - 5:30pm. What kind of music did I play? Well, local of course. I essentially previewed some of the Michigan musicians/bands coming to Ann Arbor (or close to Ann Arbor) over the next two weeks. DJ Hugonaut and I also talked about local food and the farmers market briefly, which led to the decision that perhaps I should be referred to as DJ Local with the byline "Local Food, Local Music, I got you covered".

Anyway, I wanted to post an archive of the show (if you didn't happen to catch it live) and initially their archiver was broken but a copy of the show has now been found. You can follow this link to listen! My dj'ing begins about 39 minutes into the first 3pm hour. A playlist is available and some photos below. I had a lot of fun and hopefully you'll be able to hear some more of DJ Local in the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home